About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trade Package ^_^

Hay there every one well I did get this Trade Package from someone on youtube a very long time ago ok not too long ago but ya still long ago in away I got some good great sweet craft stuff from this person I love this craft stuff and I love getting craft stuff so much good to use and make stuff out of it too  for my self pen-pals and other people yay. I don't have any photos sorry every one but you can watch the video and see what I got from this person I loved every thing so very very much big time and she was super nice sweet kind good great lovely I hope I can do a trade with her again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment