About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Trade With animejen2740

Hello there every one I am here to show you guys the video and photo of what I got in my trade with my friend on youtube her old user name is AnimeJen2740 I am really happy I trade with her I got some good great cute kawaii net nice stuff that I can not get here or don't have at all, I really really really really loved every thing big big big big big big big big time and I am happy really happy with every thing I got from her I can't wait to trade with her again sometime yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.









No comments:

Post a Comment