About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pen-Pal Gift

Hello there every one I got a gift from my pen-pal a day ago and I am super super super happy because I have not hard from her all summer or even after summer so I am glad she did not forget me and is back in my life yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, She is really really sweet kind nice caring lovely and is a good great person with a good heart and I like talking with her she is really good to talk with,

Here is what the gift came in and every thing fit nice in it too.

Here is the brown letter she gave me with her new letter in it.

Here is the white old letter she made but the brown one is the new one.

This is the small map she have me and she told me what part she live in, She live in the far off corner too the right in the upper corner a little.

Here is the Hello Kitty KeyChain she gave me it is really pretty cute sweet amazing looking and very very special big time I am so in love with it big time makes me happy big time.

Here is a little small Tic Tac Toe game on a KeyChain that you can hang on stuff or something I never ever seen any thing like this in Edmonton ever so I am really happy about it big time.

Here is some candy she gave me I have not seen this here in Edmonton well not this kind any ways but it is really yummy good sweet and I glad she gave it to me yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Here is the candy stick that was in the candy she gave me I use it for the candy like sticking it in and licking off the powder and it is very very yummy sweet good great, I love the words on it.

This is a Eraser it is pretty cool sweet nice good great looking I never seen this before and I am happy I got something like this so small and cute and love the colors and look on it.

2 comments: