About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Swap-Bot Gift

Hello there every one I gone and did a Swap on Swap-Bot called Easy Doodle Swap and I loved that Swap I got some amazing art work and I gave some of my art work away to people and they seem to like it too. I got a Swap from Asian some where and it had really really really amazing special kawaii stuff in it and I love every thing big big big big big time, I never knew I would get something so amazing here are the photos of what I got hope every one like them.

This is what it came in super super kawaii looking right it really made me happy and smile big time to see something like this lucky me I was really lucky.



Here are 3 more paper stuff that the person put the items into and I wanted to take photos of them becasue they look really good great pretty lovely and I might use them someday who knows.

Here are some Kawaii looking stickers of that special cute bear every one loves, I could never ever find stickers like this here in Edmonton so I am really happy about this.

Here is some very very pretty lovely looking ribbon that came with it I might use it for something sometime someday.

Here is a drawing the person did it is really really amazing looking pretty cool sweet net and I love how every thing look in black and white big big big big time I love it so much.

This is a Christmas Card the person gave me it is really cute sweet kawaii lovely Christmas Card well I call it s Christmas Card because it say's, Merry Christmas and I love what the person said on the back.

I got this really really kawaii cute looking pencil that is of Kutsuita Nyanko I never seen any thing like this here and I really really love it big big big big time so fun to use a lot.


Here are some really really amazing kawaii cute sweet lovely post cards, I never seen so many kawaii cute post cards in all my life I am saving them forever and always no matter what happens.

Here is a card you can make a note on or something like that there is 2 Note Cards in here I find them very pretty lovely looking big big big big big big time.


Here is some really really really kawaioi cute sweet lovely amazing Stationery of that special kawaii cute bear that every one loves big big big time, I am happy I got this but I am not sure who I will use it on or for what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment