About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Trade Gift

Hello there every one I am here to share with every one what I got in the mail today from a trade I did with a friend of mine from youtube, I really really loved every thing super super much and I was so happy to get so much kawaii cute looking stuff it made me happy big big big big time.

Here is what it came in and I am shock it fit into the mail box hahahahahahaha.

Here are some really really cute kawaii lovely gel pens, I love the color of them and the look.

She also gave me this cute Heart thing I am not sure what it is, But I really love the look how truly lovely and pretty it is big time.


Here is a really really cute sweet lovely kawaii looking cat mirror I love it so much, I don't know what to use it for yet but love it.


Here is another really really cute kawaii sweet looking thins I am not too sure what to use it for yet, But I love it and I know it will come in handy sometime.

Here is a really really really cute kawaii looking piggy bank yay, I don't have a piggy bank but now I do to hold my money yay so cute looking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like everything ^_^ This is my blog I just started

    ReplyDelete