About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pen-Pal Gift.

Hello every one today on March 1 I gone to check the mail hoping for something good and I did get something good better then good amazing, I got a letter and a nice special gift from a pen-pal who I have not heard in so very very long yay yay.

Here is what it came in, It is very pretty looking and pretty big I am shock of how much she gave me.

Here is something she gave me I don't understand it too well, But it look super cool and net.

She gave me this really amazing cute fun sweet soft candy, I never seen any thing like it here in Edmonton I wish I hope I can find it here someday. I love how they look like teeth and brush so cute and funny. The flavor on the candy is really yummy and good too not too strong.

This is another soft very soft candy I never seen that brand before here in Edmonton, But I seen Candy that look just like that but they are kinda hard. This one really does taste really goof but it is not really my kind of candy but my mother sure loved it big time.

I am not too sure what this really is at all yet, She said she made her own it was some art thing I did not understand sorry guys but look so pretty and net looking.


This is a small brown book she gave me with nice looking brown paper in it, I don't know what to use it for or what I should do with it yet. She have one just like this and is using it for drawings and stuff. She said we should swap drawings or something like that I can't wait at all.


Here is a card she gave me it has the word rain on it and it is super net good looking a lot, I also love the inside she put a letter she does very net cute looking letter. Also the card looks net on the inside how amazing.

Here is something else she gave me something very pretty looking this is super pretty looking. I think I can wear it around my wrist or even my ankle who knows.

I really don't know what type or kind of candy this is but it was pretty good, A little hard at first but turn soft in away. I never seen or had any thing like this before but I love it. Also it was a new flavor it look's like how funny.

Here is something really nice looking something to hold your place in a book, Or something like that but I love it and I can't wait to use it well.

Here are some very very very yummy sweet good great Smarties Mini Eggs, I have not seen this yet in Edmonton but I am sure I will when it is close to Easter more. But I love Smarties and this Chocolate was really amazing and good big big big big big time.

I think this is a Eraser Pen but I can't be too sure until I try it out on something, But I do really think it really is one for sure. But wow I never seen a Eraser Pen that is truly amazing cute nice and handy big time.

Here is a very very pretty cute looking key chain it has a cat on it can't you see the cute happy kitty, I love stuff with cats on it it is my weak spot in away I can't wait to use this.

Here is a super super cute kawaii looking pen big time I hardly get any pens here at all, But I love using them to do my letters and other stuff awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Here is my last thing it is a coin pouch where you would keep money or even just coin, I hardly use them because I don't have any coins on me but I will use this one for sure super pretty cute looking big big big big big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment