About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pen-Pal Gift

Hello there every one I am here to share with you guys my pen-pal gift, I got this on May 28 I was so happy and so shock big big big time. When it is the last week of the month I get no mail for my self not sure why, But that happens every month on the last week of the month I get nothing sometime even 2 weeks before the end of the month weird. But when I gone outside to water my garden I found this box on the chair, I looked at it and found out it was from my pen-pal yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.



First I got this cute sweet lovely strawberry loofah, I love love love love it because it has a strawberry on it and I love strawberry stuff and strawberry. I can't wait to use it in the bath\shower so net to get something like this.


I got this very very very cute sweet hair clip, I love hair stuff because I love wearing hair stuff in my hair. And this is so cute and look like it taken some time to make it.




Then I got this weird net looking book, I don't know what to use it for or what to do with it yet. I am still thinking of what to do it with\use it for, I can't wait to use it but it does look very cool looking.


Here are some really cute nice looking stickers, There not use any stickers there Robots stickers how net looking and cute looking.


Here are another hair clip, This one is super cute\spring\summer looking. I can't wait to wear it, I just love them so very much big time.


Here is a super super cute kawaii Bear Erasers, I love how super cute kawaii they look I don't want to ruin them at all. I just love Erasers big big big big big time.


Here is a really really cute kawaii wash cloth, I seen lots of stuff like this online and wanted one so bad not I got one, This one is called Cram cream We Love Sweets.


I got some really cute nice looking Marshmallows, They are white and pink Marshmallows. I always wanted to have pink\white Marshmallows. but I did not have the money, But now I got them sweet I can't wait to eat them or bake them into something. This is from the brand HARIBO, you know who make gummy candy and gum. I never seen HARIBO marshmallows before here so I am happy to get it.



Here is what her letter was in, She did a nice good sweet job making it look pretty. I love it so much she is so sweet big time. By the way her name is Akila she is from the UK.


This is the box she put her stuff into, I love this box so much so big and useful still. I did my best to make sure not to ruin it, So I can reuse it after for someone else for something.

3 comments: