About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Swap-Bot Sour Candy

Hello there every one. I am here to are my Swap from Swap-Bot. I made a Swap on Swap-Bot called Sour candy, You Swap 2 Sour Candy with 1 partner easy\cheap. My Partner was from the United States, She is a really really sweet kind nice person\mother. Her daughter help her pick out some of the candy, So her daughter is also really sweet kind nice friendly too. I am really really happy\shock with every thing I got. I never knew I was going to get so much stuff I am really amazed. You where only meant to send 2 types of Sour Candy. but I got way more then 2 candy so I got a special gift from both of them.


Here is the box it came in. When I seen the box from the mailman I never knew it was my swap. I was thinking it was a pen-pal or something how funny.

We all know what the Sour Patch Kids are right. Well there really yummy I had not had them in so many years kinda funny in away.

Here is something I have not seen here in Edmonton Canada. It is called Sour Punch Bits. It does look really yummy but sour like yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Here is the sour krabby Patties, I seen Krabby Patties before but I have not seen Sour one's it all. There super super yummy big big big time.

Here is Gummi Sour Poppers, I never seen any thing like this before. It does look really really yummy I can't wait to try them out.

Here is some sour cum. I don't really like sour gum but I don't mind getting it at all. I share with my father he loved the gum. It was not too sour at all lol.

Here are some Sour Gummy Worms, I seen them so many time's  but have not had them in years. I really like gummy stuff lol.

Here are some Lemon Drops. I never had them before at all. I am guessing there really sour like. But then again I love sour stuff hahahahahaha.

Here is a none sour candy, Jelly Belly also knows as Jelly Beans. I don't think they make Sour Jelly Beans but maybe someday.

Here is something I never seen before ever. I am not too sure what it is really at all. I think it is like pudding or something like that.





She sent me so much tea\drinks it's crazy. I am a big tea drinker big time so I am happy with all the drinks. I also got a dark hot chocolate, It does taste like dark chocolate hahahahahahahaha.

Here is Pop Rocks we all know this. I love popping candy so much feel so funny. I never seen Watermelon here in Edmonton yet.

Here is something I never seen in the mail before. It is truly truly funny\weird in away. I can't wait to try it when it is ready to eat lol.



Here are some more candy I got from them. I don't understand\know of the Asian one at all. The one called Limon 7 is really new to me not sure what it is at all.

Here is something called Mamba Sour. I know nothing about it at all. But I love trying new stuff when ever I can.

I don't see stuff like this unless it's Halloween. But when it's Halloween it's Halloween kind\style. I don't stuff stuff like this when it's not Halloween.

Here is somrthing I never ever ever seen here. It does look really yummy by the look's of it. I can't wait to try it yaaaaaaaaaaaay.



Here is a small letter she sent me. Also she gave me extra paper to use. I will use it to do a letter back to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment