About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Special Post Card

Hello there everyone. I got a special Post Card in the mail on September 10. I call it a special Post Card because the person who sent it reads my blogs. I never gotten a post card from some person who reads my blogs before. It Made so really happy\smile super big all day long.

I don't know the person name sorry guy's. They did not put there name or even the address on the post card. I think the person is from Japan because the Post Card is showing Japan on it.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the special Post Card. I don't know who you are or if you will even see this post. Thank you so much for the very lovely post card and taking the time to read my blogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment