About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Japan Gift

Hello there everyone. I am here sharing with you guy's a gift I got from my Japan Pen-Pal. I love her gift's because she really think's about me. And every time she get's me something it's a really big huge surprise.

Me and Her always send each other some kind of gift. I don't know why but it always ends up like that all the time. I don't care for the gift's I just want her friendship. She mean's so very much to me.


She sent the gift in that. Also she put the items into the Paris looking box\book. I can't wait to use the box after for something.

Here is what it look's like in the box.




Here we have the gift's she sent me. There super amazing cute kawaii lovely net cool. 

I don't know what the cookie is at all but I can't wait to try out the cookies.

The stickers are super cute kawaii cool. I can't wait to use them.

The old style music box is really amazing. Also it does work lovely.

The cute rabbit and guinea Pig are too cute for words.

Here is the cute rabbit paper she used to do the letter on awwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment