About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Hello my name is Samantha, I am 22 female living in Edmonton Canada all my life. I love video games anime manga pen-paling doing letters swaps treading youtube and more. I am a true animal lover and have 6 pets.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swap-Bot Swap's.

Hello there everyone. I am going to share with you guy's 2 swaps that I got from Swap-Bot. I been waiting forever for them to come and they came on my birthday January 2. I am super happy because 1 I got mail and 2 it came on my birthday lol.

First swap is the Christmas Cat Toy's. Everyone was meant to have 1 partner and send 1 Christmas\Holiday cat toy's to there partner. Toy's from 3-10 or a pack of cat toy's.



This is what the swap was sent in. Here is a small card that the person had sent me. I really love how really cute this look's with the dog\cat.




Here is what the person sent my cat's. Some pretty cool cat toy's. My cat's will love the toys so very much. They love stuff with catnip in it. Also the treats my cat Cloud will love a lot. Sherbet can't eat seafood.

This next swap was for Small Stocking with Treats. You only need to send 1 small stocking with some goodies in it. Only 2 items where needed. Anything sweet or holiday like at all.





Here is what the person had sent me. I don't know why I got 2 stockings but I did. They look really cute stockings very much. I am happy with every thing. I love the yummy chocolate and candy canes. I even got some nice new Christmas socks how fun is that, She even sent me 2 other thing's wow really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment